Why Mortgage One - Mortgage Brokers, Finance Brokers & Financial Advisors
- Mortgage One are mortgage brokers that are a one stop finance company that arranges home and investment loans, equipment finance, commercial and business facilities, and financial planning services.
- Mortgage One provides income protection for all their clients.
- Mortgage One's consultants and financial advisors are comprehensively trained to ensure they have the best understanding of all products, and are accredited with all lenders, with the Mortgage Industry Association of Australia and the Finance Brokers Association of Australia.
- Mortgage One is independently owned and operated and has no ties to any lending institutions.
- Mortgage One and its financial advisors makes recommendations in the best interests of its clients, with commission paid by lending institutions not varying to a significant amount.
- Mortgage One will not charge clients any more by arranging their loan through us rather than going directly to the lenders.
- Mortgage One provides a formal comparison of recommended loans. The comparison includes the upfront and ongoing fees, calculated specifically to the amount you wish to borrow.
- Mortgage One's financial advisors provide ongoing consultation throughout the whole process ensuring you are well informed and also help you with income protection.
- Mortgage One also holds professional indemnity insurance which will aid you in the event of legal action.
- Mortgage One is a member of the Credit Ombudsman Service, which provides consumers with an alternative to legal proceedings for resolving disputes.
Find out more
Contact us today to find out how we can help youFind out more